Sunday, February 3, 2008

Superbowl Sunday

I should have spent some time outdoors biking or running today because it's sunny, but I didn't.

Instead, I spent some time perusing TRImapper, daydreaming about which triathlons I could do while visiting people at the same time. Yes, I am crazy. I need to complete my first season before jumping off the deep end, but I can't help myself. For example, I think it would be neat to do the Paris Triathlon.

Tomorrow starts up with more training and less thinking, for I have not made much progress in the last couple of weeks. Shame on me. Today, however, will be RD's birthday celebrating football watching madness.


Feb 5 2008 Edit: My birthday is in October. Superbowl birthday celebrations were for a friend whose birthday is today. Joyeux Anniversaire, RD!

No comments: