Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nation's Photos

I am amused that the photos turned out as well as they did. I'm a good faker. Although please notice that they did not manage to capture one for me with the Capitol in the background, like they did for almost everyone else. Also, the finish photo isn't very good because I was disoriented and just ran until I finished. I also do not understand why they took only one picture on the bike, and they took it as we were concentrating on turning! Not fair, I don't think.

The swim exit picture is not very good. I don't know whether I should contact them about putting it in my batch or not.

They also missed adding this one to my batch (when I told Carmen that there were cameras ahead and we should run).

I am not sure what I'll do about pictures for Nation's. I bought all the photos (with a 33% discount!) from Philly Women's, and I finally got around to buying the 10k picture because it was on sale enough. I'm just torn about the emotions surrounding this race. Maybe I'll wait until they offer discounts too.

Meanwhile, here is the Jingle All The Way 10k 2007 photo, and a couple Philly Women's Tri photos.







No comments: