Monday, September 1, 2008

Butterfly Tri Gel Saddle

I put my Butterfly Tri Gel Saddle from Terry Bicycles on my bike today and managed to get a quick 10 mile bike ride in. Good news! I like it! It's comfortable enough on the first outing that I think it may have a shot at being the One True Saddle.

Tomorrow my plan is to get a quick bike ride warm-up and follow with a decent run. I'm not sure I'm aiming for 5 miles, but I'll definitely aim for 3. I still have a sore spot on my tibia, but it's not as bad as it was on Thursday.

Ooh! I just checked the gym's pool hours now that the students are back, and they've added a late evening swim time on Tuesday! Of course that's the night I usually work night. I'm looking forward to having more options than once a day, that's for sure.

No comments: