Friday, April 4, 2008

Swim Clinic

I have a new client who does xterra triathlons. We got to talking about tri stuff, and he mentioned that some of his coaches are coming to Philly to do a swim clinic. From his description it sounds like a worthwhile endeavor, so I am reserved for a spot.

I'm very excited. They seem to take the Total Immersion style and add their own spin to it. I'll get some gear for training on land so I can build muscle memory (which will be super handy since the pool hours and my schedule don't always cooperate). It's only one day and so feels more reasonably priced, and anyway if it's terrible I'm not out too much money (no I haven't decided what I'm going to do about the bike issue yet). I'm not excited about them filming my swim. I'm sure that's something I probably won't be watching over and over.

Go Team Proper Triathlon Swim Training!

No comments: