Sunday, March 2, 2008

Six Mile Run

My gym card is missing; I fear it may be lost. On the plus side, I really disliked that picture and won't be sad to take a new one. I am irritated about replacing it though. It's been missing all week, so I never did get to the gym for my workouts. Second week in a row... I know that isn't good.

The plan had this past week as a "recovery" week with very light workouts per sport. I guess you could say I took that to extreme. I did want to get a good workout in today as a make-up. The plan called for a 20 minute easy run. I chose to do 6 miles instead. I tried to calibrate my Nike+, but the first time I pulled the chip out right before I reached .5 mile, the second time didn't seem to actually be correct, so I'm hoping the third time is the charm.


No comments: