Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Felled By The Flu

Well, possibly by the cold. It's hard to know when you've got only about half the symptoms of each ailment.

As you can guess I missed my Sunday workout. I'm sad, because those are the only ones I've been even slightly managing to do.

As for getting back on track... Well, I still need to get a new gym card. Yes, my name is Slacker, why do you ask? Also, it's Spring Break this week so the gym has limited hours.

I would like to remedy the card issue on Thursday, so I may be able to get the Thursday workout done. Also, I'm going to visit my friends in the DC region so I should be able to get a swim and bike/run in! Hopefully S will help coach me again.

To Do List:
  1. Email the 2 students who offered to be my swim coach
  2. Get new gym card

I should be able to do that, right?

No comments: